Thanks, Daniela, of http://lanternpost2012.wordpress.com/ for this nomination!
I have been blogging for over a year now, and this nomination is icing on the cake! You see, the thought of being read by people who I consider “blogging heavyweights” is reward in itself. Thanks to you! ^_^
Moving on. The rules of the award say to
Post seven interesting things about myself,
Nominate five to ten blogs I feel deserve the award, and,
Let them know about the nomination.
I … (Seven things about myself, interesting or otherwise):
1. am passionate about teaching (and writing) and would like my students to explore what the internet has to offer and benefit from it;
2. am a feminist and a hands-on, doting mom to Jacob
,9 yo and JC,16 yo;
3. blog my travels. (August, 2009 was my “travelingest” month, having been to 3 continents–Asia
, North America
, and Europe
— in a span of a month!);
4. despite being verbal and being looked at by people as confident, have stage fright;
7. can multi-task (according to Jacob!).
I have been spending lots of wonderful time reading these blogs, in random order:
Will get to the next task of informing my nominees.
Good day to all!